Thursday, November 28, 2013

Red Creek Canyon

About 25 years ago, I was referred to this area of Southern Utah for the fishing in Red Creek Reservoir. I parked my trailer down below in the little town and fished the lake on the weekends. Only 190 miles from Las Vegas and plenty of trout.

After a couple of years, I learned the details on the properties in the canyon on the way to the lake. Long story short, I purchased one of the parcels to park the trailer on.

This was the nicest retreat I could of imagined, and decided to build a cabin on the property.
Twelve years later, I was pretty well done with the cabin (you are never really done) and spend about 1/3 of my time here all year round.

It has evolved into a lot more than I anticipated and is very nice.
Click on the picture for full screen. What you see is approximately 20% of the property (27 acres). A very quiet, secluded retreat.

The lake is a Utah Wild Fishery and is self spawning. Very nice fish.

It has become time for other activities and the retreat is now for sale. I have also acquired two other properties of the 16 with water (one @27 acres and another at 31 acres) and they will sell also.

During the next month or two I will present the aspects of the property and the area on the blog for those that might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment