Monday, March 19, 2018

Utah Cabin For Sale

This is Hilda.

She keeps an Eye on the place when I'm gone.




Interestingly enough, I think Turkeys are not color blind. My images indicate that they like the camera lens (glows bright red in the daylight??). Hilda is Eyeballing the lens during her rounds of the property.
Click on the picture for a larger view





Do your self a favor ( a BIG favor), look at the rest and then come and look at this offering. Your realtor will NOT show it to you unless you force it. 


2930 Red Creek Road, 4 miles east of Paragonah, Utah, 84760




Let me know, And we might be able to get together at the property.





GHeaton5@cox.net, 702 275 3017 ask for Jerry or leave a message and I will call you back. I'm in Las Vegas.





Search Zillow.com ZIP 84760 

No comments:

Post a Comment